We are excited to announce the re-opening of Kindred Warrior.
First Class back will be 930am Monday 9th November
Please see below an outline of all the information you need ahead of reopening
Please note that as part of the Victorian Government Announcement, there are temporary capacity guidelines (maximum of 10 members in the yoga studio per class) we must adhere to, so bookings will be essential for all sessions and classes.
Please note that bookings are essential for all classes. This is to ensure we are following the VIC roadmap and complying with COVID capacity restrictions.
Please log in (or if you’re new to the studio Create an account first) to book your place by clicking the link below:
Online streaming of classes will continue. So if you miss out on a spot in-studio, you can still access your practice.
If you cannot make it to class, please cancel your booking ASAP so that somebody else can take your place. Cancel via the confirmation email you receive with your booking or by emailing email@example.com
Health & Safety
We’re doing everything we can to protect the level of health of both our members and our staff as we welcome you back to the studio. These measures include:
- BYO mat. We have a couple of mats for sale in studio.
- Markers throughout the studio & waiting room to help members maintain the strict 1.5m social distancing.
- A hygiene station has been placed at the entrance of the studio. We strongly recommend you use this before entering the studio.
- Disinfectant wipes to wipe down your mat.
- A strict no towel no bolster policy.
- We will continue to uphold our exceptional cleaning standard with increased cleaning off all high touch areas in between each class.
- Educational signage within the studio to ensure the entire community are familiar with these new protocols.
- Face Masks are to be worn at all times both on and off the mat. For additional information on the mandatory wearing of masks. Guidance from the DHHS here
- COVID Marshall in-studio will ensure COVID protocols are followed
If you have a mask exemption, please get in contact with the studio as soon as possible to discuss.
A reminder that if you’re not feeling well please do not attend the studio.
To learn more about our classes or to make a booking visit our yoga classes page.