The Science of Sleep + Yoga Nidra
Join Dr Natasja Fox (DOM) and Zoe for an evening of proven sleep strategies that will help improve your daily lives and long-term functioning through better sleep.
You’ll learn the powerful balance of sleep science, a variety of behavioural and habit changing measures and thoughtful and holistic foundations for optimum sleep and mental health.
You’ll finish the evening with a guided meditation of Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep) – a profound way to deeply relax, bringing significant healing and regeneration to the body, and enrich the mind through Improved memory and increased creativity & clarity
Attend this event in person or online.
Friday 19th March
7pm – 9pm
Kindred Warrior Studio
231 Main St, Lilydale VIC 3140
$45 Studio BOOK TICKETS
$37 online: BOOK TICKETS
Members 10% discount*
*Offer valid for members with direct debit arrangements. Contact the Studio for a promo code.
Sleep Workshop Topics
- Circadian rhythm – The hormones, what they do and how to influence them
- The sleep pressure system – How to nap without ruining your deep sleep.
- Sleep quality, Sleep Stages and Brain Wave frequencies – What does this mean to our health and are you getting enough of each type of sleep cycle.
- Sleep length – What is the right length of sleep to take, what are the health outcomes when sitting outside of this range and what could be causing your short or long sleep cycle.
- Sleep and its effects on children, teenagers and the elderly.
- How does sleep affect mental health?
- Caffeine, Alcohol, THC, CBD & Sleep – What does the use of these substances have on our sleep?